Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

domingo, 15 de septiembre de 2024

VA.-Compilacion años 70'S


VA.-Compilación años  70'S


Abba - Mamma Mia
Abba - Waterloo
Alain Barriere & Noelle Cordier - Tu T'en Vas
Amanda Lear - Follow Me
Ami Stewart - Knock On Wood
Andy Kim - Be My Baby
Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Bachman-Turner Overdrive - You Ain´t Seen Nothin´ Yet
Barry White - Your're The First, The Last, My Everything
Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
Bernie Paul - Lucky
Blondie - Heart Of Glass
Blondie - Rapture
Boney M. - Daddy Cool
Boney M. - MA Baker
Boney M. - Rivers Of Babylon
Bonnie Tyler - Lost In France
Brian & Michael - Matchstalk Men & Matchstalk Cats & Dogs
Brotherhood Of Man - Save Your Kisses For Me
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
Chic - Le Freak
Chris Norman & Suzi Quatro - Stumblin' In
Cliff Richard - Goodbye Sam, Hello Samantha
Clout - Save Me
Dee D. Jackson - Automatic Lover
Delegation - Where Is The Love
Demis Roussos - Goodbye My Love, Goodbye
Donna Summer - Bad Girls
Donna Summer - I Feel Love
Dr. Hook - Sexy Eyes
Dr. Hook - When You're In Love With a Beautiful Woman
Drupi - Picola E Fragile
Drupi - Sereno e´
Dschinghis Khan - Genghis Khan
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows {Where My Rosemary Goes}
Eric Clapton - I Shot The Sheriff
Garland Jeffreys - Matador
Gary Glitter - Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)
Gary Glitter - I Love You Love Me Love
George McCrae - Rock Your Baby
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Get Down
Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy
Gloria Gaynor - I Am What I Am
Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out, I´ll Be There
Goombay Dance Band - Sun Of Jamaica
Grace Jones - La Vie En Rose
Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper
Harpo - Moviestar
Hot Chocolate - So You Win Again
Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
Hues Corporation - Rock The Boat
Jean-Claude Borelly - Dolannes Melodie
Jimmy Cliff - You Can Get It If You Really Want
John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
Johnny Wakelin - In Zaire
KC And The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
Kelly Marie - Feel Like I'm In Love
Kevin Johnson - Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life)
Kincade - Shine On Me Woman
Labelle - Lady Marmelade
Leo Sayer - When I Need You
Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
Les Humphries Singers - Kansas City
Linda Fields & The Funky Boys - Shame, Shame, Shame
Lipps Inc. - Funkytown
Lou & The Hollywood Bananas - Kingston
Luisa Fernandez - Lay Love On You
M - Pop Muzik
Manhattan Transfer - Chanson D'amour
Marc Seaberg - Looking For Freedom
McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now
Middle Of The Road - Soley Soley
Mouth & McNeal - Hello A
Mud - Tiger Feet
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
Nick Mackenzie - Juanita
Nick Straker - A Walk In The Park
Nilsson - Without You
Patrick Hernandez - Born To Be Alive
Penny McLean - Lady Bump
Pickettywitch - That Same Old Feeling
Pop Tops - Mamy Blue
Racey - Some Girls
Roger Whittaker - The Last Farewell
Sailor - A Glass Of Champagne
Saragossa Band - Zabadak
Showaddywaddy - Under The Moon Of The Love
Showaddywaddy - When
Silver Convention - Fly, Robin, Fly
Sister Sledge - We Are Family
Smokie - Lay Back In The Arms Of Someone
Stacy Lattisaw - Jump To The Beat
Status Quo - Down, Down
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Come Up & See Me {Make Me Smile}
Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight
Supermax - Love Machine
Suzi Quatro - Can the Can
Sweet Sensation - Sad Sweet Dreamer
Sylvester - You Make Me Feel
T. Rex - Hot Love
The Cats - Let's Dance
The Gap Band - Oops Up Side Your Head
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
The Hues Corporation - Rock The Boat
The Les Humphries Singers - Mexico
The New Seekers - Beg, Steal Or Borrow
The Rubettes - Juke Box Jive
The Spinners - Working My Way Back To You
Them - It´s All Over Now, Baby Blue
Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
Three Dog Night - Black & White
Tina Charles - I Love To Love
Village People - Y.M.C.A.
William DeVaughn - Be Thankful For What You've Got